It is a major rule that water is the best cleaning agent for our vaginas. No scented soaps, creams, powders, etc, should go on or into the ‘honey pot’ in the name of cleaning. This is because the vagina has an innate ability to sanitize itself, so water does suffice.
That said, today, I will be letting you in on 3 other Vagina Secrets that the majority of sexually conscious and fulfilling partners have tried, tested and found to be absolutely TRUE.
Very quickly, shall we? 👇
1) Pineapples are a girl’s bestfriend.
Sweetheart, if you want to enhance the fragrance of your honey pot, and you want your man guzzling your juices non stop and begging for more and more cunnilingus time with you, you want to consume more and more pineapples.
2) Your Vagina Loves Yoghurts e.g Greek Yoghurt.
Please do not deep yoghurt in your vagina, but make it a regular in your diet as much as you can. It’s referred to as a Probiotic meal. It helps prevent yeast infections by ensuring the presence of good bacteria and balancing the PH of the vagina. You can have it with fruit salads, vegetable salads, nuts and even raisins. It’s absolutely delicious.
Sadly, it is believed, and rightly so, that women who possess a healthy measure of hips and a backside are prone to yeast and other vaginal infections.
Why is this so? It occurs due to the heat between your thighs which brings about a moist environment which in turn enhances the growth of the kind of bacteria that leads to these infections. Refreshingly, an increase in the intake of yoghurt will most certainly make such women experience less and less drama with their vagina. Quite the relief. It’s always best to take the preventive route, rather than suffering the effects of infections and popping pills all the time.
3. Coconut Oil is indispensable
Babes, you shouldn’t do without possessing a bottle of natural coconut oil. First and foremost it is so amazing for your skin, but best believe it’s twice as amazing for your vagina.
For those of you who are obsessed with washing the vagina, you can wash with coconut oil. Add a few tea spoons into a bowl of warm water, deep a towel into it and wash your vagina.
For those of you who react to lubricants, whether or not it’s water based. Coconut Oil is your bail out.
To further solidify this point above, Dr. Chibuike Joseph, a medical practitioner had this to say:
- “Probiotics are non disease-causing microbes that are beneficial to man when ingested. They help replenish the body’s normal flora, and by so doing, they keep harmful organisms at bay.
- Yogurt is a probiotic food substance in the sense that it contains a large quantity of beneficial microbes. Incidentally, most of those organisms found in Yogurt, Lactobacillus species, are the ones naturally found in the vagina, and constitute nature’s ingenious strategy for preventing vaginal opportunistic vaginal infections like Candidiasis.
- So, Yoghurts help prevent, and even serve as adjunct for the treatment of, Candidiasis.
- Coconut oil also seems to have promising antibiotic, and antifungal, therapeutic potentials. But this has not been proven beyond all doubts by large scale studies.”
For those of you who have yeast infections and are suffering the symptoms. Coconut oil can serve as a natural treatment for yeast infections.
Take a tampon, pull it apart and bring out the white cotton-like bit you insert into the vagina. Hold it by the string, deep it into a bottle of coconut oil. Let it soak up the oil. Now, fit your tampon back together and insert that cotton bit into your vagina as you would do when you are on your period. You can do this morning and night. You should observe a relief within two days if not one.
If symptoms persist, please see your doctor.
I know it’s tough to get natural coconut oil when there are so many adulterated brands in the market. I use a brand called TOR but to be extra sure you can make yours yourself.
Get some coconut, take out the back and cut the coconut into bits. Put it in a blender and blend with water. Pour the blended coconut in a pot and let it boil till the water dries up, reduce the heat and leave it to steam as the oil rises to the top. Then scoop that oil and put it in a bottle. That’s your pure, organic, natural coconut oil.
It was a pleasure sharing this with you dear friends. No day as perfect as this to talk about the part of the body that played a major role in bringing about our existence. Either through sex or birth.
Author: Esiri Ukueku-Uduaghan